We connect high achieving basketball players to top American academic institutions.
To help young men and women throughout Connecticut utilize basketball as a tool to achieve an athletic scholarship or financial aid award from a independent secondary school, college or university.
Connecticut Basketball Club (“CBC”) is the premier athletic non-profit organization committed to connecting and exposing young men and women to independent secondary schools, Division I, II, and III colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- Number 1 Ranked Basketball Club in Connecticut
- Top 5 Player in the Country (Chol)
- The Only team in New England Sponsored By Under Armour
- Over 65% of the participants have received an athletic scholarship or financial award to attend a college or university
- Over 85% of our participants attend a college or university
- Served over 500 students
- Founded in 2000
- 501 c(3)
- 100% high school graduation rate
- Graduates currently attend or have graduated college from some of the nation’s finest institutions (including Duke, MIT, Yale, Amherst, Northwestern, Columbia, Hotchkiss, Choate, Taft)
- Student Athletes of Connecticut Basketball Club have been awarded over $15 Million in independent school and college scholarships and financial aid.
- Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons (NBA)
- Kris Dunn, Minnesota Timberwolves (NBA)
- Will Tye, New York Giants (NFL)
- Ryan Delaire, Carolina Panthers (NFL)
- Phil Gaetano – NBA Boston Celtics Coaching Program (NBA)
The Connecticut Basketball Club (CBC) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that was formed to allow local youth to compete in regional basketball activities. Early on, CBC began traveling nationwide and quickly became known as one of the premier youth programs in the U.S. Buoyed by its early success, CBC has since partnered with smaller clubs around the state to extend its reach and provide more resources to local student-athletes. CBC has created opportunities for hundreds of student-athletes and their families – many of them earning prestigious private school and college scholarships.
CBC places emphasis on the importance of meeting educational goals in preparation for high school and college. Our experienced staff works with schools and parents/guardians to prepare its student athletes.
CBC provides members with the academic resources they need to develop into accomplished young adults. This model has prepared our student-athletes for successful grade school, high school, college and professional careers.
CBC assists each member with educational resources that include ACT and SAT preparation, core curriculum and NCAA Clearinghouse training and monitors their progress throughout the year.
In the latter years of high school and beyond, we work with students on recruitment and college placement, internships and professional access.